Orthopedics opening in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
Memorial Bone + Joint is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider (PA-C or NP) with great clinical and interpersonal skills. Join a team that brings years of experience and expertise in the scope of a general orthopedic surgery practice, including minimally invasive total joint replacement, trauma surgery, pediatrics, and sports injuries.
• 2+ years experience in orthopedic outpatient setting preferred
• Full-time; Monday to Friday schedule
• Not a surgical assist position
• Initiate appropriate diagnostic tests to evaluate the patient's condition
• Perform complete history and physical examinations
• Provide pre and postoperative education and ongoing support to Orthopedic patients
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
This position an ideal choice for the provider who is looking to experience the best of Southern living. Las Cruces is the second largest city in New Mexico, surrounded by urban, small town and rural settings, with great public and private schools to complement your lifestyle and growing family needs. Close to the major metropolitan area of El Paso, you can easily enjoy big city amenities, or the peaceful beauty and recreational opportunities located around the great outdoors the Mesilla Valley.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance