Internal Medicine opening in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Internist Opportunity - Outpatient Only - Call 1:52 - NW Suburbs of Chicago
Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Mount Prospect, and Rolling Meadows
Join established INTERNAL MEDICINE outpatient only practice. Multiple positions open due to retirement and growth!
- Outpatient only
- 36 hour work week, flexible scheduling
- Call 1:52, this is not a typo!
- EPIC at practice and hospital
- One hospital and one medical group, both use EPIC
- 365/24/7 in house hospital and intensivist program. Seamless transition from inpatient back to you.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Board Eligible with a formal plan of attaining Board Certification.
- Licensed in the State of Illinois
- Maintain a controlled substance license, a DEA license and an Illinois Drivers license
- Must be BLS Certified
- 401(k) with 4.5% Employer Match
- 100% Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Paid Vacation
- CME time and allowance
- Reimbursement for required licenses, DEA and associated fees
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- 2 year salary guarantee with overall long term compensation based on WRVU production model.
- Best in market per WRVU reimbursement and outstanding payer mix.