Anesthesiology-Pain Management opening in Erie, Pennsylvania.
Pain Management Anesthesiologist AHN Erie
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Anesthesiology Institute is seeking a Pain Management Physician to work with our team at our Saint Vincent Hospital campus in Erie, PA.
- Exceptional support staff within a collegial environment
- Career development and possible teaching opportunities
- Must be board certified/eligible in Anesthesiology.
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN PROUDLY OFFERS
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional Benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant city located on the southern shore of Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Daniel Bobbitt Physician Recruiter Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply