Anesthesiology opening in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
Pain Management Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician (PMR) Elm Grove (Milwaukee), WI
We are looking for a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Pain Management/Anesthesiologist Physician (PM&R) to join our growing medical team full time at our busy office in Elm Grove (Milwaukee), WI. We are looking for outstanding physicians with a passion for quality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a team approach to join our growing organization and participate in defining the pain management practice of the future.
Are you passionate about caring for patients? Love providing individualized care in a state-of-the-art facility with an excellent support staff and team? Join us and you be an be an integral part of a knowledgeable, dynamic team who treat a variety of conditions and diagnoses.
We offer non-surgical therapies to restore and renew our patient s life while relieving joint pain. Our practice was founded by top medical professionals in their respective field and have combined knowledge and resources to offer the best care to our patients. We treat a wide range of patients, from sports-related injuries to patients with chronic joint pain. It is our goal to provide patients with the best, most clinically advanced, non-surgical joint pain therapies. Our treatments are FDA-approved and are a safe, long-term therapy that helps our patients achieve a more dynamic lifestyle. We are reinventing the standard medical delivery model to allow our patients more immediate access to medical providers and cost-effective health services. We strive to be transparent and efficient during our process while increasing patient empowerment and we tailor the treatments to meet our patients specific needs. We have assembled the best team of medical professionals, including physicians, physical therapists, mid-level providers, and nurses. Our team approach helps to restore our patient s quality of life, effectively and efficiently. Our success is measured by our patient s satisfaction with our services and the care they receive when visiting our medical center. We take great pride in our patients and their courage to overcome physical challenges.
- Patient care management -acute/chronic pain
- Patient exam/evaluation to include medical history, relevant imaging/studies
- Direct patient care (Diagnoses, Treatment plans)
- Perform interventional pain procedures, not limited to (intra-articular injections, RFA) utilizing fluoroscopy and ultrasound d
- Referral as needed for Imaging and Consultation with other specialties
- Regularly reassess Patients to determine effectiveness/progress
- Patient education on diagnosis, treatment plan expectations, and post care plan
- Coordination of treatment plan with patient and other team members
- Accurate and timely documentation
- Collaboration with other MD s, midlevel providers, therapists, and staff for comprehensive care
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehab (PM&R), Physiatry, Interventional Pain, or Anesthesiology
- MD or DO Licensed to practice medicine in WI
- $230k-$270k before benefits
- PLUS, Bonus compensation ranging from $40k per year, depending on performance
Located on Lake Michigan s western shore, Milwaukee is the largest city in the state of Wisconsin. Known for its cultural diversity, engaging community, artistic contributions, and waterfront activities, this city is a powerhouse of history and entertainment. Milwaukee is far from boring explore what we have to offer! The suburb of Elm Grove is 10 miles from downtown Milwaukee, and it has been named America s best suburb.
We compensate our physicians well and offer ample opportunities for growth!
Our company mission is that we are dedicated to relieving pain, restoring function, and renewing our patient s quality of life through a comprehensive and compassionate approach to treatment. We do this so that patients can get back to living their best life, the one they want and deserve. Join our dynamic group that is solely focused on patient care, health, and well-being. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply