Anesthesiology opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Pain Management Physical Medicine and Rehab (PMR) Physician Philadelphia, PA 19111
We are looking for a Pain Management or Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician (PM&R) to join our medical practice part time in Philadelphia, PA. We are expanding our family medical and rehabilitation center, taking on additional office space, and looking to add an additional physician to assist in the care of our growing practice- to provide medical evaluation and treatments and help us to accommodate additional medical services. This is a fantastic opportunity for a physician interested in taking on a part time position with the possibility of buying into a very successful, busy practice.
We are a family medical and rehabilitation center that has been providing high-quality comprehensive care in the Northeast for 28 years. We are a multidisciplinary practice compromised of a Neurologist, Chiropractors, and an amazing healthcare team and support staff. Our decades of experience and multispecialty approach help us to listen to each patient s individual health care needs and goals and collaborate to make comprehensive treatment plans for improved patient satisfaction and optimal care. We treat a variety of patients from health and wellness to acute/traumatic injuries, work comp, and motor vehicle accidents, and are looking to add additional medical services as we expand our office.
- Medical evaluation- patient exam, review pertinent medical history/records, HPI
- Evaluate clinical data
- Order/read/review Diagnostic imaging and tests
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Referral to specialists/therapy as needed
- Collaboration with other specialists for comprehensive care
- Documentation- timely and accurate notes and records
- BCBE Pain Management, Anesthesiology, PM&R Physician (MD or DO)
- Current medical license in PA
- Willingness to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Part time (1-2 days per week)
- $175/hr (depending on experience and training)
- Malpractice coverage possible
- Vacation and Bonus compensation negotiable
- Career Advancement - Ownership possibilities will include salary plus percentage
- Flexible schedule
We have a dynamic, well-respected team of physicians and healthcare professionals and our reputation continues to grow within the community. Our team approach to healthcare lets us provide optimal care, so that our patients can achieve their health and wellness goals, as well as improve the quality of their lives. Our primary aim is to provide not only excellent care, but also support and education to our patients and caregivers. We are looking for an additional compassionate, patient care centered physician to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to help others while working towards career and financial advancement, with the possibility of ownership buy in and bonus compensation. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then come meet our team! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply