Come live and practice in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city has a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV and references to .
- Salary plus performance-based metrics, screening, and risk-based compensation
- Negotiable sign-on or loan repayment
- Be a part of an exciting new start up
- Monday - Friday schedule to start, will be more flexible as they grow
- Brand-new, state-of-the-art building with beautiful offices
- Very extensive marketing budget to get patients in the door
- Will consider an H-1B transfer
- Wonderful metropolitan location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail