Pleasant Point is a coastal town in southeastern Maine. The deepest port on the east coast is located nearby, and the region is notorious for its ripping tides and powerful currents. These features have given birth to a unique phenomenon -- reversing falls in nearby Pembroke. The churning water kicks food to the surface, supporting rare forms of aquatic life and attracting seals and eagles at high tide. This area is also great for whale watching. .
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Call Tina Oko directly at or email your CV to .
- 100% outpatient and telemedicine role
- Opportunity to provide care to the Passamaquoddy tribe
- Great schedule; 2 weeks on-site and 2 weeks virtual
- Lodging included
- Need is now
- See 5 - 10 patients per day of all ages
- BC or BE accepted
- Full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail