A health system in Wyoming is planning to hire an additional family medicine physician due to growth. The incoming physician will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. You will work a flexible, 36-hour workweek with a 1:20 call. There is the opportunity to do some moonlights in the ER, if wanted. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in Wyoming, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and vacation time. You will also be provided up to $50K in education loan repayment, a stipend for licensure and membership dues, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 5 days of CME time and $4,000, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this Wyoming town. It has a pleasant atmosphere with a low cost of living and a low crime rate. It is also close to Salt Lake City, UT.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right family medicine job or internal medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Arthur Moran directly at or email your CV and references to
- As much as $50K for education loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- $15K for licensure and membership dues
- Work 36 hours per week
- 1:20 call schedule
- Average 15 to 22 patients per day
- Some moonlights in the ER if wanted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail