A medical facility in Arkansas needs an additional gastroenterologist due to an increase in patient volume.
You will be supported by advanced practice providers and an established team of physicians. The facility welcomes both board-certified and board-eligible candidates. If you do not have an active AR medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to helping you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorships are available.
If you are interested in exploring this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job .
- Join two other gastroenterologists in a growing and thriving practice
- 100% outpatient with no call and no weekends
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday until 12 pm
- Significant income potential due to growth (currently booked out 3 months)
- Endoscopy center is on the campus and the clinic is connected to the hospital by a skywalk
- Golf courses, country club, and great schools
- Live in Little Rock or a beautiful community in Poplar Bluff or White Hall
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail