The Morehead City waterfront and downtown area go together hand in hand. The town of Morehead City even has its own public docking facilities, newly completed, with deep water slips that are close to Arendell Street, one of the major streets that runs along Morehead City in the heart of the downtown region. It is an appealing area with a wide selection of galleries, boutiques, and acclaimed local restaurants.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to .
- Employed general gastroenterologist position
- Join an established multispecialty group
- Ramp up quickly with a plethora of referrals from the group
- Monday through Friday schedule with a shared call with other GIs in the community
- Work out of one location
- Must be board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Beachside living on the Atlantic Coast
- Vibrant and fast growing community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail