Come practice in Hilo, a town on Hawaii, commonly called the Big Island, in the state of Hawaii. Located on the northeastern side of the island of Hawaii, Hilo offers breathtaking natural beauty plus all the amenities of a vibrant town. It is known for Wailuku River State Park, featuring Waianuenue, or Rainbow Falls, with its colorful mist effects. The bubbling basalt-lava rock pools known as the Boiling Pots are nearby. To the south is Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, home to rainforests and the active Kilauea and Mauna Loa volcanoes.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call or text Amy Lewin at or email your CV to .
- Employed position with competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Full time pediatric hospitalist role
- 1 week of day shifts, 1 week of night shifts, and 1 week off
- Nursery rounding, pediatric floor rounding, C-section/delivery coverage, and emergency consults
- Average daily census is 3 to 10 newborns and 1 to 4 inpatients on the pediatric floor
- Seeking someone who is interested in teaching and QI
- Join 2 other pediatric hospitalists
- Live on the big island of Hawaii
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail