Come live and practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. This town is large enough to have plenty to do in a clean, well-kept downtown. You will be located only 30 minutes from both the Chesapeake Bay and Maryland's Atlantic beaches.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please call or text Amy Lewin at or email your CV to .
- Inpatient position
- Work 1 week on, 2 weeks off
- 24-hour shifts, call taken from home
- Work out of one facility
- Round on a level II nursery, well-baby nursery, and cover C-sections/deliveries
- Must be very comfortable in the delivery room with stabilizing newborns
- Typical census is 3 babies in the NICU and 9 to 10 babies in the well baby nursery
- Join 2 other neonatologists, a part-time pediatric hospitalist, and 1 NP
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail