You will enjoy working the historic fishing village of Murrells Inlet, South Carolina. It is a quaint, little town full of history and beauty. Tucked away just 10 miles south of the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet is a nature lover's paradise.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Eric Gant Jr at or email your CV to .
- Strong guaranteed base plus productivity
- Brand new cancer center
- Great coastal metro location
- Light call, 1:6
- Part time options available
- Group of 6 hem/oncs, 2 rad oncs, and full support staff
- BC or BE accepted
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail