This position is in a community with a strong economy and a safe, clean living environment. The city is one of the fastest growing in the Midwest, with a population well over 180,000 people. It offers all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones at or email your CV to .
- Adult general psychiatry
- Work with a team of psychiatrists and psychologists
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient care
- Teaching service is rotated and can be daily in the hospital and clinic
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- Salary guarantee for 2 years
- Loan repayment/sign-on bonuses, retirement package, relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail