This location in New Mexico offers a family-oriented community with great school systems and an excellent cost of living. There is an array of outdoor activities, dining, and shopping to enjoy. Conveniently located within driving distance to nearby metro cities as well as a nearby airport make this an ideal place to reside and practice.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at or send your CV to .
- Hospital-employed position
- Excellent benefits include malpractice with tail, 35 days PTO, and more
- Loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Surgery group has 1 MA and 1 RN clinical manager
- Clinic is open Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call is 1:4
- Can sponsor H-1B visa candidates
- Will consider experienced physicians or new grads
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail