Surgery-Plastic opening in Woodstock, Illinois.
Full and Part-Time Positions with Growing Wound Care Physician Group
Get Your Life Back No Nights, No Call, No Weekends Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care group in the US.
Why Vohra Wound Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care in over 3,000 facilities across 28 states.
- Innovative, thought leader in the field of wound care.
- We offer a working one-year fellowship in the emerging specialty of wound management, no prior wound care experience needed. We train and support you (65 hours of Category 1 CME).
- Attractive compensation on average, our full-time physicians earn $300,000 plus benefits.
- Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no weekend and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient outcomes.
- We provide malpractice coverage, administrative support, and an intuitive EMR so you can focus on caring for patients, not paperwork.
What We Look For:
Join our team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in wound care, learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra is the practice for you. We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit, and a passion for helping patients.
- An active unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Clinical work experience within the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 weekdays per week
What Our Physicians Say
- I have been with the company for 12 years, and I m thankful every day that I made the change. Dr. Steve Tran, a trained internal medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a work-life balance while still being able to care for patients. - Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to Vohra.
- The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization allows you to take ownership of your practice. - Dr. Alan Powers, a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra.