Surgery-Plastic opening in , New York.
Excellent opportunity for a clinical Plastic Surgeon to join a well-established practice located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of Upstate New York.
- Current Plastic Surgery practice comprising of 2 Physicians, 1 Advanced Healthcare Practitioner, and 1 Esthetician
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our free standing office building
- Practice offers an established patient base and the opportunity to perform a broad scope of plastic and reconstructive surgery; Also includes hand surgery, breast reduction, panniculectomy, liposuction, face lifts, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and treatment of skin cancer.
- Practice specialties include a strong Esthetic practice to enhance referrals which also includes skin resurfacing laser, tattoo removal, laser and micro needling
- The candidate should possess excellent clinical skills as there is an opportunity to build a practice with a scope of your choosing
- Medical Center recently purchased a new XI da Vinci Robot
Affiliated with Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, we are one of the largest Graduate Medical Education training sites. Our training programs include numerous Primary and Specialty care Residencies and Fellowships including an Emergency Medicine Residency program. Candidates with a passion for teaching are of special interest.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary Guarantee with Incentives
- Employment Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Vacation Time
- CME Days
- Residency / Fellowship Stipend
- Full Malpractice Insurance
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- 401(k) and/or 403(b)
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages and vineyards and includes over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. Low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and an easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can't match.
The Twin Tiers boasts many educational opportunities for families. Choose from public, private, faith-based and Montessori schools, located in Schuyler, Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins and Tioga Counties in New York and Bradford and Tioga Counties in nearby Pennsylvania. An array of arts and music, athletics and other educational programs are available through local learning and community organizations. Colleges and universities within convenient distance include Cornell University, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Elmira College and more institutions of higher learning.
Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job to Click Here to Apply for more general inquiry.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: Click Here to Apply