Cross Canyon Engineering, LLC is a small electrical engineering consulting company located in Fort Collins and Southwest Colorado. Our client base includes generation and transmission operators as well as electrical distribution providers. We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer capable of helping our company continue to grow in Fort Collins.
- BS in engineering - Electrical preferred
- 5+ years' experience in power system design including:
- Protective relaying (SEL & GE)
- Development of one-lines, three-lines and control schematics.
- Substation design
- Ability to review and analyze relay event reports
- Field experience including protective relay installations or upgrades
- Exposure to electrical testing of substation and generation equipment
- Ability to interface with clients and manage design projects
Periodic travel should be expected, anywhere from 10-15 weeks per year.
$85,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year