Internal Medicine opening in , Kentucky.
An outpatient health center near the Greater Lexington, Kentucky Area is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team. Lexington is Kentucky s second largest city and has a diverse population. The area receives a full four seasons with mild winters. Lexington is known for its long-running bluegrass festival, and the city sports a classical music scene too. The city is also home to various sports teams, including the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Primary Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Preventative Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- Setting: Inpatient
- Experience: Minimum 1-year experience
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Part - Time
- Scheduling: ASAP June (ongoing opportunity available)
- Wed: 7:00-3:30 Thur: 9:00-3:00
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !