We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Process Improvement Manager for a 12 Month contract based in Derby or Remote.
Purpose of the Role:
There is an excellent opportunity for Dynamic Process Manager to improve the efficiency of the request fulfilment process
As a Process Improvement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the customer requirements of the process
- Evaluating the existing current process (efficiency and costs) and conducting a gap analysis
- Establish key measures of success against the 4 improvement areas (cost, user experience, service improvement and risk mitigation)
- Working with key stakeholders to establish root cause to identify key improvement opportunities that transform the current process to deliver enhanced customer experience and optimised costs
- Leading the team to deliver the improvements at pace using agile methodology
- Defining a control plan and hand over to the relevant product owner to ensure improvements are measured and sustained
What we require from the candidate:
- Green Belt, Black belt, Master Black Belt or lean training preferable/ nice to have
- Good facilitation skills and experience
- Prince 2 training and project management experience preferable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Agile methodology experience
- Ability to lead indirect teams successfully
- Comfortable presenting material in a succinct way to senior stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Please note that due to recent changes in Off Payroll (IR35) legislation, our client only operates with contractors that operate via a PAYE or Umbrella model. We are unable to accept applications from candidates wishing to operate under their own Limited Company.
AMS, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.