- Work in a strong rural sector-based business
- Play a pivotal role in the growth of our business
- Flexible work options & competitive salary package + motor vehicle
- Located in Regional NSW
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to be a part of an exciting growth phase.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of irrigation project plans, including managing all documentation requirements
- Management of projects from initiation through to delivery and handover
- Overseeing performance of projects including reporting on project deliverables whilst ensuring project plans are followed
- Building and developing excellent key customer relationships as well as liaising with service teams, subcontractors, and suppliers
- Coordinating site inspections, project scheduling and deliveries; following up technical queries
- Managing workflow and resources to ensure best practice in delivering projects on time and within budget
- Promoting work health safety and ensuring high levels of quality control are maintained throughout project delivery.
You will have the following experience and key skills:
- Project management experience in the agricultural or irrigation industry
- Experience in development of irrigation project plans
- Proven experience in achieving project completion within budget/targets
- Demonstrable excellence in building, developing and maintaining key customer and supplier relationships
- Ability to across teams and stakeholders including effective communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Valid Driver's License.
The following attributes would also be highly regarded:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Water industry
- Bachelor's degree in business or other industry degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP) qualification.
Darling Irrigation is a recognised leading independent provider of irrigation products and services in Australia. We provide innovative, sustainable and mutually profitable water solutions. The business offers a retail network, service departments and project installations across a broad spectrum of the irrigation sector supported by 7 locations throughout NSW, VIC & TAS.
Darling Irrigation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AGnVET Services Group, an Australian owned independent agribusiness, providing rural supplies and services for over 100 years to the agricultural community.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company that has a long history and exciting future. If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to work with a leading Australian independent agribusiness, we are keen to speak to you.
Please apply with your cover letter (addressing the above criteria) and resume, addressed to the Business Manager - Water.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.