Our client is looking to employ a Team Manager to manage around 8-10 Customer Service Administrators within a large, busy, and professional organisation. Their employees are a mix of all ages, and the office boasts a vibrant, fun culture that extends outside the workplace.
This team is within property accounting which involves charging rents to tenants within their property portfolio. You will be used to managing a team who are working to a common goal and managing KPI's and SLA's.
Our client offers a market leading benefits package which includes a generous pension scheme, study support and flexible working. The successful candidate will manage a team and they will ensure that team members are motivated and deployed efficiently to ensure work is completed to meet quality, accuracy, and service levels.
- To manage the team in accordance with the Company's policies so that the team's business objectives are achieved consistently
- Manage the day-to-day activity of an operations-based team involving the co-ordination and supervision of the team to meet customer requirements and process objectives
- Maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers to ensure accurate communication of information and understanding
- Review team output ensuring a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained, delivering excellent service for all customers
- Monitor effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance of all team activity with business and legal requirements, adapting and amending in line with future changes
- Ensure all individuals are motivated, trained and developed to meet the quality and service requirements of the team
- 1-1's meetings, reviews, reviewing performance and addressing any issues
- Team management experience in essential, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Good people and interpersonal skills to build up effective relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to plan own and team's workload to meet business requirements and service level agreements.
- Ability to work well and keep calm under pressure
- Ability to understand the needs of our customers and be focused on customer outcomes