Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Meridian, Mississippi. Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist Physician in Mississippi
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Administrative Psychiatry Physician NeededOpportunity Highlights
Our practice in a remarkable community in Eastern Mississippi is seeking a board-certified or board eligible psychiatrist. In this wonderful opportunity your primary focus will be conducting administrative duties for 2 Women s Inpatient Centers and Mid-Level supervision. Very rarely will you ever see a patient.
- Monday-Friday schedule 8AM-5PM with no after hour responsibilities.
- 1099 position with competitive hourly rates
- On site housing provided. You just have to pay for utilities.
- Open to part time and full time. Remote options not available at this time.
- Take 10 weeks of vacation if desired and still clear over $330,000
Located in a lively university town in Eastern Mississippi, our practice is part of an engaging community filled with events and activities for families and individuals alike. Whether you re seeking adventure in the outdoors, relaxation in the surrounding peaceful scenery, or an exciting college sporting event, our town offers tremendous opportunity for everyone.
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 13% lower than the national average
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including biking, hiking, camping, fishing, and golfing
- Enjoy convenient access to Jackson, MS and its many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, an international airport, and professional sporting events
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Mississippi and must be board-eligible or certified in Psychiatry.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md