Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Freeport, New York.
Wonderful Psychiatrist Telemedicine opportunities - full-time and part-time options - either employed or Locum Tenens available!
New York based thriving Community Health Center that specializes in autism and developmental disabilities seeks Psychiatrists to join their team!
- Monday - Friday schedule with weekend and evening hours available.
- 8 hour shift with 1.5 hours of admin work and 30 minute lunch
- Established patient base
- 11 patients per day on average
- Nursing and patient scheduling support
- No on-call responsibilities
- Patient base mostly developmental disabilities
- Patient follow-ups every 3-6 weeks
- Must visit on-site periodically
- Adult Psychiatrist (geriatric experience a bonus)
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Team Lead Psychiatrist (50/50 split of on-site and Telemedicine).
Multiple arrangements available:
- W2 Employed or 1099 Locum Tenens
- NY License in good standing
- Completion of accredited USA based residency training program
- ABPN BE/BC
Facility is physically located in Nassau County NY (Long Island).
Excellent compensation, flexible schedules / work arrangements, and full malpractice available!