Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 12/01/2022Pay Rate: $.00
This facility is seeking a Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p and Weeknight Call 5p - 8a
- Job Setting: Inpatient
- Types of Cases: Adult
- Credentialing Time frame: To be decided
- Electronic Medical Record- Epic
- Patients per Day/Volume: 14-18
- Support staff: Midlevel support, along with Registered Nurse
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Pennsylvania license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md