Internal Medicine opening in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician or Intensivist in Arkansas
A reputable multispecialty practice in an affluent Midwest community is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in pulmonary disease or pulmonary and critical care. This position offers the option to practice sleep medicine and flexibility with the amount of pulmonary to critical care work.Opportunity Highlights
- Join a team of 7 pulmonologist/intensivists
- Partnership track opportunity
- Flexibility in percentage of what you practice within the full scope of pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Extensive referral network from hospital system
- Technology and equipment to perform EBUS procedures
- Option for 7 on / 7 off schedule
Ranked by U.S. News & World Report in "Best Places to Live," this charming Southeastern community is an ideal place to call home. With gorgeous nature all around, a close-knit community spirit, and access to ample amenities, it has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + wonderful housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- Home to a reputable university with lively SEC sports
- Plenty of entertainment options, excellent restaurants, arts and cultural attractions, a local airport, and much more
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast-more than 40 miles of trails, beautiful lakes and rivers, and 4,000 acres of parkland
- Medscape names Arkansas as one of its "Best Places to Practice"
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arkansas and must be board-eligible or certified in pulmonary disease or pulmonary and critical care
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.