As a software engineer,
- Seamless exposure to different facets of technologies, functional areas (development, integration, performance, Quality assurance etc) without silo can be experienced.
- One can envision horizontal growth of development on multiple products and solutions of varying complexity of size, scale and operations of enterprise level.
- Vertical growth through software organization and allied customer fronting roles are possible too.
Roles and Responsibility
Software Engineering roles in a software product engineering group.
- Develops code for software projects. Designs and implements bug fixes.
- Software design and development in python
- Adaptive to full technology stack on fast paced on job learning
- Comfortable with Agile development and rapid prototyping
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis.
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
- Develops software documentation.
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience level - 4 - 10 years.
- Strong development skills in C#.net or Strong development skills in python 3.x with pandas
- Skills in Tornado web framework, bokeh charts, SQLAlchemy, Django is a plus.
- Knowledge in Angular, Postgres, Database queries using ORM, dockers, Big data Database is a plus as we expect the developer is adaptive enough to work on these technologies
- Strong analytical skills, strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Shows agility and flexibility in taking assignments.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering, subject to the condition that aspirants have a strong fundamental in Software Engineering and have proven ability to comprehend and synthesize solutions using programing constructs/ techniques, as deem it appropriate for the situation.
Bachelor's Degree Skills
Years of Experience:
4 - 7 Years Work Experience: