Oncology-Radiation opening in Elkins, West Virginia.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Radiation Oncology (RADONC)
- $550,000 Guaranteed Base Salary
- $50,000 Sign on Bonus
- 8 Weeks of Time Off
- Health Benefits, Retirement, Etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Radiation Oncology (RADONC)
- Radiation Oncology
- Not For Profit Entity
- $6 Million Renovation & Technology Upgrade 2019
- 18-20 Patients per Day
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Radiation Oncology (RADONC)
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
COMMUNITY Radiation Oncology (RADONC)
- Enjoy the Mountains and National Forests
- Experience Arts, Music, Theater, and Dance
- Easy Drive to Several Metros
- Mountaineers are Always Free
REFERENCE NUMBER: 178192
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing Awards. Visit Click Here to Apply for more information.