Radiology opening in Red Bluff, California. Come practice in Red Bluff, a city in and the county seat of Tehama County, California. It is located 131 miles north of Sacramento and 31 miles south of Redding, on the banks of the Sacramento River and on the edge of the fertile Sacramento Valley. The Sacramento River Bend Area is a great place to enjoy unspoiled nature and rich wildlife.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Jim Rowinski at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential.
- Very exciting radiology opportunity
- Join a well-established radiology group in a beautiful part of California
- Group will pay for California license
- Group has provided radiology service for more than 40 years
- Primarily outpatient position
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Average on call is 1 weekend a month plus 1 to 2 nights per week
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail