- Operate switchboard.
- Attending to Members' needs and enquiries.
- Meet and greet.
- Maintain good relations with members.
- Assists members in any requests and other problems.
- Resolves members' complaints to a satisfactory close.
- Operate telephone switchboard.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
About the Company:
Established in 1852, the Singapore Cricket Club is today one of the premier Sports & Social Clubs in Asia Pacific with over 160 years of heritage. Situated at the Padang and sharing all its historical moments, we are seeking dedicated and pro-active individuals to join us.Shift Information:
44 hours a weekSalary Range:
Looking forward to your job application