Part time Shift:
Day Shift Description:
St. Mary Medical Center, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a Per Diem Registered Cardiac Sonographer to join our team!
Schedule: Per Diem - Picks up shifts on weekdays and weekends
Experience or specialization in pediatric echocardiograms preferred. Will provide call for pediatric population on weeknights, weekends, and holidays. Variable hours to cover vacancies from 7a-7pm.
Acts as a professional team member of the Cardiology section of the Cardio-Pulmonary/Neurology Department in performing echocardiograms and exercise stress tests.
- Performs stress echos on in-patients, outpatients, and emergency patients.
- After attending appropriate training programs, completes echo/Doppler studies on neonates hospitalized in the NICU and outpatient pediatric patients. Reacts effectively to the unique needs of the neonatal and pediatric patient.
- Identifies and informs cardiologist of potentially critical echocardiographic diagnoses.
- Assists cardiologist with AV Optimization by performing images under IAC standards.
- Assist cardiology with transesophageal Echo by performing manages under ICAEL standards. Maintains proper cleaning and storage of TEE probe per policy. Enter required information in the Cardiology PACS System.
- Coordinates schedule with nursing, radiology, and transport.
- Assists cardiologist with structural heart procedures including TAVRs and MitraClips.
What We Offer:
- Registered Cardiology Sonographer (RCS) or Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or ARDMS
- CPR certification
- Technical School/1 Year College & 2-4 years experience
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.