Part time Shift:
Day Shift Description:
Nazareth Hospital, a member of Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic, is looking for a Pool Registered Nurse in the Emergency Department to join our team!
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of patient care. The professional nurse assumes the responsibility and accountability for the delegation of patient care to other members of the healthcare team.
Education and Training
- Provides total, comprehensive care to patients by applying the nursing process in an organized and systemic manner according to hospital policy.
- Communicates proactively to the health care team, plan of care, changes in patient condition, the patient progress, the discharge plan and other relevant information.
- Documents assessment/reassessment, plan, interventions and outcomes according to policy and interprets and utilizes clinical data in the plan of care:
- Documents pain assessment and plan of care.
- Documents fall risk and plan of care
- Documents wound risk and plan of care.
- Interprets & utilizes clinical data in the plan of care.
- Assesses patient for potential risk factors.
- Performs accurate and thorough nursing physical assessment.
- Participates in discharge planning, using a multi-disciplinary approach.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including:
- BSN or BS/BA degree in Nursing Certification and Licensure
- Current RN Pennsylvania state license required.
- Current BCLS required or obtained by completion of orientation.
- ACLS required or obtained by completion of orientation if Applicable to Area of Practice.
- Professional certifications preferred.
- Prior clinical experience preferred
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Retirement Savings Program
- Free Parking
- And more!
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.