Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Winston Salem, North Carolina. Job Description & Requirements
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) Physician in North Carolina
The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the prestigious Wake Forest School of Medicine is seeking a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) physician for a busy, growing program. The incoming provider will have the freedom to pursue research opportunities and create your own professional path. All levels of experience, including those completing fellowship next year, are encouraged to apply.
A highly qualified candidate looking for a leadership opportunity and career advancement will be considered for an immediate opening as Medical Director of In Vitro Fertilization. Opportunity Highlights
- Provide care at the new, state-of-the-art Wake Forest Baptist Health Center for Fertility, Endocrine, and Menopause, located just minutes from the main campus.
- The embryology lab is one of only two in the region capable of performing preimplantation genetic diagnosis locally.
- Enjoy close partnership with minimally invasive surgeons, embryologists, endocrinologists, a reproductive psychiatrist, as well as ample support staff.
- Ability to train the next generation - regularly work with students and residents.
- Wonderful existing infrastructure and support for clinical and basic science research and opportunity to collaborate with leaders in cutting-edge reproductive medicine.
One of the best places to live in North Carolina ( Niche ), Winston-Salem offers the excitement and amenities of a big city with a cost of living nearly 19% below the national average. With a strong university presence, the city offers much to see and do. Its growing downtown is a hot spot for future growth and development, including restaurants, shops, and the NC School of the Arts.
- Progressive community with safe, diverse neighborhoods
- Charming cobblestone streets, historic sites, museums, avant-garde art galleries, and eclectic shops
- Outstanding restaurants and exceptional cultural attractions
- Multiple options for affluent suburb neighborhood communities within a 10-15-minute drive of Main Campus-Also, the new Innovation Quarter offers the appeal of downtown living with condo/lofts that have an urban feel
- The Blue Ridge Mountains and Parkway are only an hour away for easy access to scenic beauty and endless outdoor activities
- Nearby Yadkin Valley has 40 wine vineyards
BC or BE in General Ob Gyn
BC or BE in REI
Fellowship training in REI
At this point they can look at J1 and H1B visa candidatesJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinology, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md