Total Rewards Offerings:Salem Health's comprehensive benefits package prioritizes your mental and physical health, financial stability, family obligations and professional growth.
- Excellent hiring incentives (start bonus/relocation assistance) for qualified candidates
- Full comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans; Basic and voluntary life insurance; Short and long-term disability
- Live Well Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(K) retirement plan with employer contributions
- Generous paid time off (PTO) accrual and holiday pay
- Onsite fitness center with 24/7 access
- Education assistance program
- Public service loan forgiveness (PSLF) eligible employer
- Food and drink discounts in the cafeteria and pharmacy
- Impressive discounts offered by Nike, Adidas, Carhartt and others
Hiring Incentives for qualified candidates:
Up to $10,000 start bonus
Relocation assistance available
- Participate in our uniquely designed training which was developed to support new RN graduates and effectively prepare them to utilize the nursing process to provide safe, quality healthcare to patients with a variety of acute and critical, medical, surgical and rehabilitation needs.
- Course content and curriculum is based upon recommendations of the National League of Nursing (NLN), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Association (ANA), and various peer-reviewed articles. The residency is then tailored specifically to the culture of Salem Health.
- Requires BSN or non-nursing Bachelor's Degree with MSN. Bachelor of Arts in nursing also accepted.
- Candidates with an Associate's degree in nursing (ADN) also encouraged to apply. *Agreement to complete BSN within three (3) years of hire required
- Less than one (1) year of acute care nursing experience required.
- Unencumbered licensure to practice nursing as a Registered Nurse in the State of Oregon required by date of hire
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required on hire. ACLS from the American Heart Association is required upon hire for positions in ICU/CVCU.
This purpose of the posting is to fill job openings within our organization on an ongoing basis. Note that not all patient care areas may be hiring at any given time, so flexibility when selecting a desired unit is highly encouraged.
Patient care areas/units may include:
- General Surgery
- Medical Surgical
- Medical Surgical Oncology
- Float Pool
- Clinical Decisions Unit
- Medical Telemetry
- Medical Unit
- Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Neuro Trauma Care Unit (NTCU)
- Cardiovascular Care Unit (CVCU)
- Surgical Neuro Trauma Care Unit
For additional information on Salem Health's commitment to Nursing Excellence, please visit