Premises Manager - Southwark, London - September 2022 - Long Term Role - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school - Competitive daily rate
Are you a school premises officer or premises manager looking for a new role?
Career Teachers are recruiting exclusively for a school in Southwark who are looking to appoint a Premises Manager who can start in September 2022. This is a long-term role until July 2023 which will be paid on a daily rate with the potential of a temp to perm contract on offer.
- To manage the Premises Team responsible for the upkeep, care, maintenance, health and safety and facilities management of the academy, with the direction and leadership of the Estates Manager.
- To stand in for the Estate Manager as and when required
This diverse primary school was rated 'Outstanding' in its most recent Ofsted report with the inspector complementing the school on "consistently strong school leadership" and "the pursuit of excellence is at the heart of the school".
The school is looking for a Premises Manager to start with them in September 2022 with an immediate start available.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and close-knit team. All applicants must have experience working with primary age students.
The school can offer you:
- Excellent student behaviour
- A well-resourced school with plenty of support
- Potential of progression with the Academy trust
- A fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the students learning outcomes!
Other essential requirements include:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
This school is located centrally in the borough of Southwark and offers excellent transport links alongside staff parking,
To apply for this Premises Manager position please apply today and a consultant will be in touch with further details.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.