THIS COMPANY CANNOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP OR WORK CORP TO CORP.
- Research, design, develop, and test software. Use visual development environments and tools such as debuggers, profilers, and source control to assist in development.
- Resolve problems, performance issues, and other system issues related to software development and design.
- Develop and modify computing systems and software and improve their reliability by designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing software routines, modules, and programs; working with technology areas such as mathematical analysis, system modeling, and data modeling techniques.
- Enhance the quality of computing systems and software by participating in peer group design reviews to present design solutions and evaluate those of others; influencing peer groups and customers to select the recommended design and implementation approaches; and providing training and guidance to less experienced programmer-analysts.
- Working knowledge of full lifecycle application development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word
- Applications, Frameworks, Technologies:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- .NET Framework / .Net Core
- Angular Framework
- Multi-tiered applications with microservices
- MVC and WebAPI architecture
- Responsive Web design using Bootstrap
- Agile development, SCRUM
- Source Control - GitHub
- Build and Deployment tools - TeamCity
- Content Management Systems - Telerik Sitefinity
- Documentation - Confluence