Senior Pensions Transfers Analyst
Orpington - up to £30,000 experience dependent
An expanding Financial services Group who have been recognized by industry bodies and regulators for excellence are looking to recruit a pensions professional who has developed a strong knowledge of DB or DC Pension Schemes. The role will provide you with an opportunity to transfer your skills into the advisory based firm where you will use your skills to review and provide complex reports & analysis on Pension Transfers.
The company are a leading firm within this specialist field, helping clients and financial advisors navigate the complex world of pension transfers by providing unparalleled Pension & Investment Advice based on strong analysis, reporting and best practices. They have grown exponentially over the past few years due to a continual increase in new business and they are looking to expand further. This is an exciting time to join a growing dynamic company who will provide excellent future career prospects, training and development.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Conduct in-depth transfer value analysis reports which provide clients with complex assessments of their current pension situation and whether to transfer out.
- Complete Pension Reviews for a range of different defined benefit and defined contribution schemes
- Work on complex cases, using your skills and knowledge to provide easy to understand reports for clients and advisors to understand.
- Provide training and mentoring to more junior members of the team, help upskill new starters and highlight where further training is required.
- Assist the Team Leader with some management duties, develop your management skills and cover when required.
- Review scheme information and highlight any areas where values or information could be missing
- Contact Pension Scheme Administration firms to request scheme information. Hold in depth discussions gathering and reviewing complex information.
- Make adjustments to analysis based upon new information or reports gathered. Ensure consultants have all the required accurate information.
- Check work processes and make improvement recommendations
- Have an awareness of compliance, confidentiality and regulatory policy.
This role would suit someone who has strong pension administration knowledge, who enjoys relaying complex information in clear easy to understand manner. You will need to have good communication, attention to detail and problem solving skills, and enjoy working in varied role.
The company pride themselves on creating a welcoming, friendly office environment and will invest heavily in your development and wellbeing. This is a great time to join as they look to expand further throughout the remainder of 2022.
For more information, please contact Richard Garbett.