As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by participating in all phases of the SDLC, including design, software development, automated testing, code reviews, and on occasion, escalated customer support.
- Be an active member of a scrum team by participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, development, and code reviews
- Develop software components based on requirements, architecture and design specification
- Work with other software architects, software engineers, quality engineers, and other team members to design and build required systems
- Coordinate and communicate with clinical analysts, product analysts, quality analysts, and other software engineers
- Adhere to team design and coding procedures and standards
- Help resolve escalated customer support issues
- Interact with customers to resolve operational problems and determine customer requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution or five (5) years of equivalent experience in lieu of a bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience with web services standards such as XML, XSLT, XPath, JSON, etc.
- 1+ years' experience with SQL-based databases (preferably Microsoft SQL Server)
- 3+ years' experience of full-stack software development using C++, C# or Java
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with web application security
- Health Information Systems experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment with strong test automation
- Strong experience with cloud architectures and large-scale hosted applications
- Ability to easily switch between multiple programming languages
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law.