Site Reliability Engineer
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join a multi-billion Dollar valued SaaS team as they head towards IPO.
The team have also been named one of the fastest growing tech companies in the US over the last two years by Deloitte, the New York Times and a top workplace by Forbes and are now growing heavily in Europe. Their sales engagement software is used by teams such as 3M, Shopify and NFP, meaning you'd be supporting an environment massive volumes of data across a 24/ 7 production environment.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to:
- Ensure the reliability of production environments
- Create tooling for the Development team, with an attitude of treating them as internal customers
- Analyse and improve the platform, architecture and codebase
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer with;
- Experience with Kubernetes architecture and best practices
- Experience with Cloud providers such as AWS or GCP
- Ability to code in Python
- Familiarity with Linux environments
We can offer: