Food Manufacturing experience is ESSENTIAL for this role. Accurate Product and Raw Materials Specifications are critical in the food industry! If you have some Specification experience or want a more senior specifications role then look no further.
Specifications Technologist role for a food manufacturing business providing an impressive range of products into the major supermarket retailers.
The Specifications Technologist will be responsible for coordinating information for new product specifications, updating and maintaining specifications when information is updated, checking new product shelf life from the laboratory and converting them to product specifications and managing deadlines. Ingredient declaration will also be a key part of the role.
CANDIDATEs for this role will demonstrate the following:
- Ideally you will have a Degree or HND in Food Technology or equivalent.
- Strong experience in a Specifications or Technical Supervisor role dealing with a large retail account such as Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury's etc.
- You will have written both Raw Materials / Finished Product Specifications
- Experience working with multi component food products i.e. Ready Meals.
- Have strong experience in Ingredient Declarations would be ideal
Kandhu Recruitment are specialist recruiters within the Food, Drink and FMCG Sector
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."