Anesthesiology opening in Saint George, Utah.
Supervisory Physician St. George, UT
Remote supervision- 1-2 hours per week
$100-$400 per hr (DOE)
We are looking for a Supervisory Physician to join our medical practice part time in St. George, UT. We are a multi-specialty clinic seeking a Medical Director and Supervising Physician to oversee and actively participate in its non-opioid and non-surgical care model focused on lifetime health and wellness.
Our suites of services include medical pain management, regen medicine, physical therapy, chiropractic, and acupuncture. In our model, collaboration with mid-level and complementary alternative providers is essential. Providers must have a strong desire to utilize a broad, multi-modal treatment approach with a primary focus of improving patient functional outcomes. Part time or contracted hours, no nights or weekends. This position requires limited time commitment, with the supervision done remotely, requiring approximately 1-2 hours per week.
We have a growing practice, where we provide quality healthcare to patients with both acute, chronic, and preventable conditions, so that they regain their health and wellness with the goal of leading a more balanced lifestyle. The PA/NP will be treating mainly an adult population with musculoskeletal and orthopedic injuries, acute and chronic.
Who we are:
We are healthcare clinic focused on non-opioid, non-surgical treatment of acute & chronic pain. We provide a wide variety of medical services to help our patients get out of pain. Our multispecialty team includes highly skilled physicians, board-certified in pain management, anesthesiology, neurology, sleep medicine, and headache medicine, along with physician assistants, nurse practitioners, behavioral therapists, physical therapists, acupuncturists, nurses and a variety of staff members. Our integrated and well-respected team works seamlessly to develop a successful treatment plan for each patient in our care, to get them out of pain quickly and effectively so our patients can see results they never thought possible.
Pain is caused by an underlying health problem; the pain is the symptom of that problem. Our philosophy is to isolate the cause, not to treat the symptom. We create a wellness plan that addresses immediate and specific issues while creating a long-term plan to improve the health and well-being of our patients by treating the actual problem. We treat the underlying problem, and we do it naturally, using no prescription medications while trying to avoid surgical procedures whenever possible using a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach including conservative pain management techniques such as chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, functional medicine, and physical medicine.
- Collaborative development for evidence-based evaluation and management of integrative physical medicine, rehabilitation, regen medicine and functional medicine protocols
- Developing and supervising medical providers including mid-level providers and support medical staff and weekly check in calls
- Training and oversight for mid-level delivery of injection therapies
- Overseeing treatment plans and Chart review ensuring State and Medicare compliance
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team for a comprehensive approach
- MD or DO BC in family practice, internal medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, emergency medicine or anesthesiology
- Currently licensed to practice in UT
- Must maintain a current DEA number
- Must meet continuing medical education requirements as established by the licensing agency and or medical examining board
- Part time position
- 1-2 hours per week (remotely)
- $100-$400 per hour (depending on experience and training)
Our goal is to improve our patient s quality of life by effectively treating their acute and chronic pain without the use of opioids, while improving their function and mobility to get them back to activities that they enjoy most. We are looking for a committed and long-term team member who enjoys working in an upbeat, state of the art environment. We offer a competitive compensation and training on some of the most innovative and exciting treatments and procedures.
If you are looking to join a large, welcoming, multispecialty team who is focused on patient care, health, and wellness, we are looking for you!
Please send your resume to Click Here to Apply
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply