Swimming Teacher (Level 2)
This is a permanent position with set working hours and days. These are:
Monday- 3:45pm to 6:15pm
Wednesday- 3:45pm to 6:15pm
Although we also have other opportunities across the area - so get in contact for more information.
Do you have an ASA/Swim England Level 2 or STA Certificate in Teaching Swimming, and experience of teaching a diverse customer base? Do you have the passion to teach swimming instruction?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then join Fusion Lifestyle as a Swimming Teacher (Level 2), and you will have the opportunity to do what you do best; instil a lifesaving skill, the ability to swim.
People of all abilities and ages are welcome at our centres, and as a Swimming Teacher (level 2) you will run sessions effectively and efficiently, drawing on your knowledge of teaching best practices, and your passion for ensuring students reach their full potential, at every step. You'll need to be flexible and adaptable in your approach to teaching, and your approach to working hours, to suit the needs of the business.
- You'll be responsible for preparing lesson plans and a comprehensive scheme of work that meets the requirements of Swim England Learn to Swim Programme; supervising and mentoring our Assistant Swimming Teachers as required. You also undertake sessions according to the programme timetable, and ensure classes commence and finish at the designated times!
- You'll need the natural ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers, putting people at ease, with a real can-do attitude; nothing is too much hassle for you!
- You'll comply with the Swim England Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct at all times, and ensure all concerns of a child safeguarding nature are referred in a timely and appropriate manner, in accordance with Fusion's Safeguarding policy. You'll also be a stickler for Health and Safety procedures and have a firm grasp of the legislature attached to this.
Some of the non-contractual employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include:
- 22 days' holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Free Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres
- Free Eye tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Industry Leading Training
If you are looking to start or further your career in leisure, within a dynamic company that makes a positive impact on the community, then we want to hear from you.
For more information or to directly apply to
Annemarie Murphy: Annemarie.Murphy@
Or click on the link to apply!
PLEASE NOTE: This role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check