Surgery-Thoracic opening in , Texas. I am excited to introduce a new and exciting opportunity for a Thoracic Surgeon to join a busy and supportive Thoracic Surgery Team in a fast-growing secondary metropolitan city serving the Texas Panhandle and Tri-State region. Please consider the following highlights. Practice Where YOU are Needed
Not too Big and Not too Small
- Benefit from a ready-made practice due to a huge need in an underserved market serving a population of over 600,000.
- Modern and extensive Health System serving the Texas Panhandle and the tri-state region. Over 3,400 employees and a Medical Staff of over 450.
- Top of the line Surgical Suites, new Endoscopy Center, and VATS system
- Complete support from Surgical Team, Medical Staff and Administration
- Built-in and established referrals from two-large Cardiology groups.
- Extremely nice and spacious office space close to Hospital
- Practice where YOU are needed. Not a Thoracic Surgeon on every street corner.
Strong upper-MGMA Income potential
- Live and Play in a fast-growing Texas secondary metropolitan city.
- Diverse, robust, and growing economy.
- Friendly and family-oriented.
- Hiking, camping, extensive biking and trail-running trails, water sports all within minutes.
- Mountains and 4 ski-resorts within 4-4.5 hours.
- International airport with direct flights to Dallas, Austin, Denver, Las Vegas, Houston, etc
- Low cost of living
- NO State Income Tax.
- Enjoy the fresh air and see millions of stars at night!
- Very competitive Guaranteed Base Salary. Negotiable.
- Strong Productivity Bonus beginning year 1.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Strong potential.
For complete details, please forward CV to Click Here to Apply or contact me directly at Click Here to Apply .
I look forward to speaking with you! Chuck Brazell
, Team Director Texas Recruiters Click Here to Apply direct and text Click Here to Apply