Anesthesiology opening in Panhandle, Texas. We have a new GI CRNA position available in the Texas Panhandle. This position is with a respected group and established facility. CRNAs will earn at least $220K+ in the first year of employment (plus full benefits & CME) and can expect an annual increase and significant profit share thereafter. Enjoy work-life balance with guaranteed hours, GI cases only, a routine schedule (no nights, call, or weekends + 7 paid holidays), and 6 weeks of vacation. This community offers a relatively low cost of living (even by Texas standards), a strong local economy, and a classic small-town experience with all the entertainment and amenities of a larger city. Interviewing now.
To discuss the location, practice, and application for this position or other suitable CRNA positions available in this area or across all 50 states, please email a copy of your resume/CV (my review only, confidential) to Click Here to Apply and please call or text Click Here to Apply . Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn.
Please reference JOB- with your inquiry.
- GI CRNA
- Earnings can reach $240s with tenure
- No call, nights, or weekends + over 7 weeks off
- Mid-sized city with small-town feel
- Family-friendly community
- Low cost of living & great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail