Urgent Care opening in Seattle, Washington. Job Description
Urgent Care Physician - The Polyclinic & The Everett Clinic, part of Optum/ Washington- 80k retention bonus
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
The Everett Clinic, part of Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Western WA. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of Washington toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
You ll have:
• Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
• A robust healthcare system: Urgent Care, multispecialty clinic, and two contracted hospitals are located within a 5-mile radius.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
You ll gain:
• Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of front desk reception, MAs and RN s, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
• A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
You ll enjoy:
• Balance: Our Walk-In Clinics are available to provide prompt, convenient medical attention for non-life threatening conditions in Bothell, Everett , Harbour Pointe (Mukilteo), Lake Stevens , Marysville , Mill Creek , Shoreline , Silver Lake , Smokey Point , Snohomish , and Stanwood . The Walk-in Clinics are open seven days a week, Monday - Saturday, 7 am to 8 pm and Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm. Our Walk-In Clinics have laboratory and imaging services available onsite.
• Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
You ll get:
• An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a sign on bonus of $80,000 and a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, , CME, EPIC EMR, Flexible Shifts.
• Unrestricted WA State Medical License
• Current WA DEA certificate required prior to start date
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Ready to begin your life s best work?
Apply today at Click Here to Apply or contact Taylor Parrish at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply . We are proudly part of Optum.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.