Surgery-Vascular opening in Tallahassee, Florida.
Positioned for continued growth and expansion in our vascular services, this Regional Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Vascular Surgeon for an employed practice.
- Full scope of vascular practice
- Practice call 1:2
- Shared hospital call
- Join a well-established employed network of providers that includes primary care and multiple specialists like cardiac surgery, general surgery and neurosurgery
- Board certification preferred
- Experience preferred
- Employed opportunity through the Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About the Hospital:
- 266-bed, acute-care hospital providing 24/7 Emergency Services as well as additional services like their Bariatric Center, Behavioral Health Center, Cancer Center, Chest Pain Center w/ PCI, Orthopedic / Spine Center and Heart and Vascular Center
- Three freestanding ERs servicing the Tallahassee area and surrounding communities. Seeing over 109,000 patients per year
- Named one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery
- $23M Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation Center opened in 2022
- 10-bed, Level II NICU opening in 2022
- More than 1400 employees and 380 providers
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019 and 2020, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."
For more information, please contact Click Here to Apply