Surgery-Vascular opening in Knoxville, Tennessee. Medical Center group is seeking a BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join our well established team of thirty surgeons. Team includes six fellowship trained vascular surgeons, accredited ultrasound and OBL services, vein center and an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
- Signing bonus, competitive salary and bonus potential
- Area s largest private, independent surgical group, providing services at four of the area s five hospitals.
- Joining an existing and well established multi specialty surgical practice
- Surgical opportunities include all types of vascular surgery supported by a broad regional referral base.
- Comprehensive service line including OBL, vein center, ultrasound, Surgery Center and prosthetics
- Competitive salary, signing bonus, productivity bonus, partnership track, PTO, group health, dental, life, disability and retirement benefits, 5 days CME with allowance and relocation package
Knoxville, TN is an incredible southern gem. It is a beautiful, mid-sized southern city with a big town vibe. There is also NO state income tax. We have recently been ranked a top 10 college town. The University of Tennessee s main undergraduate campus is located near-by to the hospital with world class, family-friendly sports and activities. We have a local minor league baseball team that draws quite a crowd on game days. We are also located 15 mins from the international airport. There are many beautiful lakes in the area, which most avail themselves of in the summer months. The most visited national park, Smokey Mountain National Forest is 45 minutes away and has a myriad of tourist attractions and other family-friendly activities, including Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dollywood s amusement park and their waterpark. We also have a restaurant scene that truly rivals that of bigger cities and recently have had an explosion of craft beer with more than 12 micro-breweries and distilleries open in the area. We are in close proximity to Asheville, NC, Nashville, TN and Chattanooga, TN each approx. 2 hours away and 3 hours away from Atlanta. The cost of living in Knoxville is also very good. Home prices are lower than most other parts of the country. This is a great city to raise a family in.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Click Here to Apply />