REMOTE/SWINDON: A fantastic opportunity to join this boutique event agency within their venue sourcing team, working for a dedicated client!
This organisation work with some well-known clients in luxury auto, technology, healthcare and lifestyle sectors and offers both venue sourcing and event management services. They deliver a wide range of events including roadshows, conferences, awards evenings and sales meetings and work predominately within the UK with some projects being international, delivering both small and large scale events reaching numbers of up to 1,000pax.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a fantastic events agency with incredible prospects for the future!
As the team continues to grow, this agency are now looking for a Venue Finding Manager to deliver across a broad variety of international venue find projects. Responsibilities include:
- Working with clients to establish requirements
- Sourcing various venue options based on the brief
- Preparing venue proposals outlining specific options
- Liaising with venue suppliers and negotiating rates
- Maintaining ongoing communication with the client throughout
- Finalising venue bookings including contract support
- Managing the venue sourcing process using CRM systems including Cvent
- Attending FAM trips and site visits
- Working across international enquiries
- Working closely with the wider team
Experience working within an events setting is required - this could be from within a venue environment, agency, association or corporate events team. Any specific venue sourcing experience would be an added benefit. Candidates must be highly organised and personable with strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven events professional to kick start their career in a supportive and well established agency!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
Vacancy reference: LS8977